WASHINGTON, Sept. 16 (Xinhua) -- U.S. consumer sentiment kept flat in early September as better economic prospects were offset by declines in income prospects and buying plans.

The preliminary reading of the consumer sentiment for September was 89.8, the same as the level in August, said the Thomson ReutersUniversity of Michigan index of consumer sentiment on Friday.

"Modest gains in the outlook for the national economy have been offset by small declines in income prospects as well as buying plans," said survey director Richard Curtin.

The sub-index of current conditions, reflecting Americans' perceptions of their financial situation and whether they consider it a good time to buy big-ticket items like cars, fell to 103.5 from 107 last month.

The sub-index gauging consumer expectations for six months from now, which more closely projects the direction of consumer spending, increased to 81.1 from 78.7 in August.

"Importantly, all of these changes were relatively minor," said Curtin. "Overall, consumers remain reasonably optimistic about their economic prospects." Enditem

BERLIN Wholesale Saints Hats , Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- Ten-men Hertha Berlin overpowered Leipzig 3-2 owing to the brace from Davie Selke while Bayer Leverkusen shared the spoils with Hannover following a 4-4 draw at the closer of the 17th round in Bundesliga on Sunday.

Selke's brace against his former club Leipzig helped Berlin to wrap up the second win in a row before the winter break.

The visitors from the capital needed only six minutes to break the deadlock as Alexander Esswein's square pass found Selke, who curled the ball into the top right corner.

It was a short-lived joy for Berlin though as defender Jordan Torunarigha received his marching orders following a professional foul to Timo Werner in the 7th minute.

However Wholesale Saints Hoodies , the hosts were unable to capitalize on their numerical advantage as Salomon Kalou headed home a free kick from Valentino Lazaro to double the lead with 31 minutes played.

Berlin continued to play as if they still had all 11-men on the pitch as Selke sealed his brace six minutes into the second half after Leipzig failed to clear a corner kick from Lazaro.

Leipzig pressed for a goal but they remained uninspired in front of Berlin's goal. The hosts eventually pulled one back when Willi Orban headed home a cross at the near post in the 68th minute.

Berlin defended deep in their territory but they were hapless when Marcel Halstenberg headed home Leipzig's second goal to reduce the arrears to 3-2. The second goal came too late for the "Bulls" as Berlin snatched all three points on the road.

With the result, Leipzig suffered the fifth loss of the season to slump to the 5th place meanwhile Hertha Berlin jumped on the 10th position of the Bundesliga standings.

Elsewhere Wholesale Saints Shirts , Bayer Leverkusen and newly promoted Hannover shared the spoils following a 4-4 draw as Julia Korb marked the late leveller. The lead changed three times but Leon Bailey's second-half brace wasn't enough to secure a win for Bayer Leverkusen.

The healthiest way to fast weight loss and faster weight loss is to burn more calories through exercise. The 100 Calorie Diet tells you that exercise has many more benefits than just fast weight loss such as:

* Elevates Your Mood
* Gives You More Confidence
* Relieves Stress and Anxiety
* Helps You Sleep Better
* Promotes Body Awareness
* Makes You Feel Good About Yourself
* Increases Your Energy Level
* Makes You Feel Younger
* Makes You Look Good
* Increases Your Metabolism and Burns Calories
* Helps You Lose Weight
* Strengthens Your Body
* Gives You The Energy To Participate In Sports andor Everyday Activities
* Enhances Your Flexibility
* Keeps Muscles, Bones Wholesale Saints Jerseys , Joints and Ligaments Strong and Healthy
* Strengthens Your Heart and Lungs
* Lowers Cholesterol
* Prevents and Manages Type 2 Diabetes
* Relieves Aches and Pains

Wow! If that list doesn?t motivate you, I don?t know what will. The 100 Calorie Diet isn?t necessarily about fast weight loss Cheap New Orleans Saints Hats , it?s about learning how stop dieting and start losing weight the 100 calorie way. But if you do want fast weight loss, you can burn more calories by using The 100 Calorie Exercise Chart. The 100 Calorie Exercise Chart was developed to demonstrate how easy it is to burn 100 calories. Each exercise listed shows how many minutes you need to do that exercise to burn 100 calories for fast weight loss. Simply plan your exercise activity Cheap New Orleans Saints Hoodies , plan your time and get movin?. The Surgeon General recommends adults to do 30 minutes of aerobic exercise most days of the week. That means four or more days per week. Always check with your doctor before starting any exercise program!

The top five 100 calorie exercises from The 100 Calorie Diet?s Exercise Chart for fast weight loss are as follows:

* Rock Wall Climbing
* Jump Roping
* Racquet Ball
* Rowing
* Bicycling

I?m going to step out on a limb here and take a wild guess that you probably don?t like to exercise. It might have been fun joining the gym or buying that treadmill and dreaming about having a fit new body, but that?s about where the fun stopped. And then there are all those great excuses. ?I don?t have the time.? ?I don?t like to mess up my makeup.? ?I don?t like to sweat.? ?I can?t afford exercise equipment.? ?I?m too tired.? ?I?m too old.? ?I hate exercising.? The absolute truth is that the benefits of exercising are too numerous to ignore.

The secret to long term exercise success is to find something you actually like to do. Do you like nature? Make your exercise a nature walk. Do you like music? Make your exercise dancing. Do you like the water? Make your ex. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap NHL Jerseys From China