An Indian ruling party politician has been left red-faced after a video of him urinating in public went viral on World Toilet Day Cheap Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey , despite government efforts to stop people relieving themselves in the open.

Ram Shinde, a minister for water conservation in the western state of Maharashtra, was filmed answering the call of nature in a field by the side of a road Saturday.

The clip spread online the following day. November 19 marks the UN's official World Toilet Day, which aims to raise awareness about the health risks caused by a lack of lavatories.

Shinde - a member of India's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party - defended his actions with an excuse familiar to many, effectively saying: "When you've got to go, you've got to go."

"I have been traveling continuously for the last one month reviewing the Jalyukta Shivar scheme," he told the Press Trust of India (PTI) Cheap Marquel Lee Jersey , referring to drought-prone Maharashtra's water conservation program.

"Continuous traveling in high temperatures and dust made me ill. I was suffering from fever and when I couldn't find a toilet while traveling, I had to relieve myself in the open."

India is notorious for its lack of toilets. Some 70 percent of Indian households do not have them while around 600 million people, nearly half the population, defecate in the open, according to UNICEF.

Three years ago, Prime Minister Narendra Modi pledged to build toilets for everyone by 2019.

(Agencies)

Richard Hamilton promised himself that he wasn't going to cry, but when the time came to raise his Detroit Pistons' No.32 jersey to the rafters he was overcome with emotion.

The retired former NBA scoring star returned to The Palace arena on Sunday Cheap Jared Cook Jersey , as the Pistons retired his number at halftime of a 104-98 loss to the Boston Celtics.

Speaking to reporters before the game, Hamilton said it had been a soul-searching day but in a good way.

"I already cried three times, so I'm trying not to cry again today," Hamilton said.

It was an honor for Hamilton, not just because of his contributions to the team over the years, but because it reflected a healing of sorts between him and the organization.

"Detroit, the fans Cheap NaVorro Bowman Jersey , I love you. Thanks a lot," a tearful -Hamilton told the crowd of 20,100.

Hamilton was the leading scorer on the Pistons' 2003-04 NBA championship team which also included Chauncey Billups, Ben Wallace, Tayshaun Prince and Rasheed Wallace.

That group was so dominant in the finals that they needed just five games to topple the Los Angeles Lakers who were led by the one-two punch of Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant.

Those four former teammates were on hand for Sunday's celebration, and so was their coach Larry Brown, who simply filled out the starting roster then watched that -veteran group do the rest.

"You made me better every day Cheap Marshall Newhouse Jersey ," said Billups, who was MVP of the 2004 NBA finals. "Not only did you make me better, you made our team better."

Hamilton last played with the Pistons in an acrimonious 2010-11 season. He had a falling--out with coach John Kuester and Detroit decided to buy-out Hamilton's contract at the end of the season. That led to him joining the Chicago Bulls.

"I didn't leave here on good terms," Hamilton said. "Every day I was in that locker room with that Bulls uniform on, it's like, 'This ain't me. I'm a Piston.'"

BEIJING, Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- Twenty-five suspects have been put under prosecutorial investigation Cheap Mario Edwards Jr Jersey , following a deadly construction platform collapse in eastern China last year, the Supreme People's Procuratorate announced Friday.

The 25 are suspected of dereliction of duty, abuse of power, accepting bribes, and embezzlement or bribery.

On Nov. 24, 2016, a platform for the construction of a cooling tower at a power plant collapsed in Fengcheng Cheap Karl Joseph Jersey , Jiangxi Province, killing 73, injuring two and causing a direct economic loss of about 102 million yuan (15.48 million U.S. dollars).

Construction of the cooling tower was part of the expansion of Fengcheng Power Plant, which is owned by Jiangxi Ganneng. The tower was being built by Hebei Yineng Tower Engineering.

The investigation has found a number of officials overlooked work safety, engaged in illegal acts or irregularities in bidding, and embezzled or privately divided state assets.

Among those being investigated are project construction director Deng Yongchao, chief construction quality supervisor Yang Feiyun Cheap David Sharpe Jersey , and Zhang Zhixiang, an official with the central China bureau of the National Energy Administration.

Chinese, Australian armies conclude joint training exercise

Aftermath of 7.1-magnitude earthquake in Mexico City

Sacrifice ceremony for late Thai king held in Bangkok

Dominica PM confirms at least 15 killed in hurricane Maria attack

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp, Belgium

Aviation Expo China 2017 held in Beijing

Perhaps you have asked yourself; “Do I will need a GPS device”? Allow me to let you know an account that may reply to that enquiry.

Not too long ago, at a prior job of mine, I met one of the most awesome girl I’ve identified. Sam was pretty down to earth, having a wicked sense of humour. And it didn’t hurt that she was effortless on the eye. We hit it off straight away and grew to become great pals. Just after a whilst Cheap Eddie Vanderdoes Jersey , at the risk of unbalancing the establishment of our friendship, I asked her out. We went out some times and every little thing was going swimmingly. Then simply, as any fan of 80s movies can attest, there is constantly a hiccup along the way.

It came time for date number 4. Until that point we’d just g. Cheap Baseball Shirts Cheap College Shirts Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys