Andrew Johnston admitted he was frustrated by his putting as he ended his opening round level par at Baltusrol. Ziggy Ansah Jersey . It was an up-and-down round for the 27-year-old Englishman, particularly on the back nine as he recorded three birdies and three bogeys between the 10th and the 15th hole before recording his fifth birdie of the round on the last. Heres why Andrew Beef Johnston is fast becoming the one of the most famous golfers in the world. I made it quite tough, he told Sky Sports. I thought I drove the ball really good and hit some good irons but I thought I putted really poorly today. I had a couple of three-putts which was frustrating but I just kept going and battled because I knew I was hitting it well. I just tried to hang in there and get it back to somewhere near level. Johnston was well supported throughout his opening round Much in the same way as he did at The Open at Royal Troon, Johnston received plenty of support from the New Jersey crowd.However, he insists that the added attention is not adversely affecting his game. Johnston got lucky with this bounce on the fourth hole Ive just done exactly the same as I did a couple of weeks ago, he said.Ive gone from greens to tees, a few high fives as people put their hands out and just acknowledge the crowd, but when I get to my ball, Im ready to go. Its been absolutely fine.Watch the PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage of the second round begins from 6pm on Friday. Or watch from 6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: PGA Championship leaderboard WATCH: Beefs lucky bounce Walker sets the early pace Fisher leads British challenge Michael Roberts Jersey . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens. Teez Tabor Jersey . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Ma...y.html?cat=894 .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday.CLEVELAND -- Nick Davila threw for 237 yards and eight touchdowns and the Arizona Rattlers won their third consecutive ArenaBowl title with a 72-32 victory over the Cleveland Gladiators on Saturday night. The Rattlers are the second team in Arena Football League history to win three straight titles. It was also the Rattlers fifth overall championship, tying them with the Tampa Bay Storm for the most in league history. "It feels great," Rattlers coach Kevin Guy said. "We knew a few years ago we had a good young group, good core group, and I thought we could have some good years." Rod Windsor paced the Rattlers receivers with seven catches for 123 yards and three touchdowns and Davila was selected as the games MVP. "I cant even put it into words how I feel right now," Davila said. "Our team is amazing, all the trials and tribulations, not only myself, but a couple of the individual players on our team. All of the stuff weve been through, couldnt be happier for this group of people." "I had a lot of emotional stuff going on off the field, but when I stepped in between those lines, it was home to me," Davila said. The Rattlers took advantage of numerous mistakes by the Gladiators and went into halftime with a 44-13 lead. "We didnt want to do finesse on them too much tonight," Rattlers defensive end Cliff Dukes said. "Our whole angle was to get in their heads early. Not talking traash or nothing, but just going out and playing football like how its supposed to be done. Marvin Jones Jr Jersey. quot; Kerry Reed, Tyson Poots and Chris Jackson each had two touchdowns for Arizona. Reed also had a 46-yard interception return for a touchdown to put Arizona up 14-0 early in the first quarter. "It felt like we were almost out of it by the end of the first quarter," Gladiators wide receiver/linebacker Collin Taylor said. "Picks are OK if they dont turn into that and that was kind of worst-case scenario. They kind of stomped on our throats after that." "We made them look like the best team in the league." Gladiators quarterback Shane Austin was 18 of 41 for 210 yards and three touchdowns and four interceptions. The Gladiators did make a habit of coming from behind in 2014, winning six games on the final play from scrimmage. But the rout continued in the second half, as Arizona pushed the lead to 58-13 in the third. "What we saw on film was teams were allowing them to get back in games," Guy said. "So we wanted to get up on them, start fast and then just keep your foot on the gas pedal." The Rattlers kept up the scoring into the fourth quarter, making it 65-19 with 12:28 remaining, putting away any hopes of a Cleveland comeback. Arizonas defence made life miserable for the Gladiators. It was out of sync, plagued by multiple drops, drive-stalling penalties and turnovers. Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '