TAMPA, Fla. Bernardo Silva Jersey . - A dozen people are recovering after they were injured by an indirect lightning strike at Raymond James Stadium after a game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers.Tampa Fire Rescue officials say the lightning strike happened Sunday afternoon as fans were walking back to their cars in Lot 14. The department received a 911 call at 4:11 p.m.Rescue crews took seven people to the hospital. All were in stable condition when they left for St. Josephs Hospital in Tampa. Another four to five people told authorities they were going on their own to be checked out.Packers fan Rick Halvorson told WFLA (http://bit.ly/1t0MDS6 ) the lightning struck near his SUV. It has a shattered sunroof and some exterior damage.Green Bay beat the Bucs 20-3.___Information from: WFLA-TV, http://www.wfla.com/ William Carvalho Jersey . Icardi is living with the ex-wife of former teammate Maxi Lopez, and the Sampdoria forward refused to shake Icardis hand before kickoff. Walter Samuel and Rodrigo Palacio also scored for Inter while Lopez had a penalty saved. Ricardo Pereira Portugal Jersey . Nine-year veteran Danny Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p. http://www.soccerportugalnationalsho...rtugal-Jersey/ .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday.Jo Pavey admits the Zika virus outbreak in Brazil has put athletes in a difficult position ahead of the Olympics in Rio this summer. Brazil has been seriously affected by the Zika virus, with almost two million people infected, and concerns have been raised that the travelling Olympians and spectators may cause it to spread further across the globe.Experts have warned the virus can cause microcephaly: a condition which causes babies to be born with abnormally small heads due to brain development problems. Three-time Olympian, and mother of two, Pavey believes the situation in Brazil has created a worrying situation for any athlete with - or planning to start - a family. It puts people in a difficult situation, Pavey told Sportswomen on Sky Sports News HQ. Brazilian authorities have been desperately trying to contain the virus Especially people like myself, who are considering starting a family. Im fortunate that Ive had children. It iis frustrating, it puts athletes in a very difficult position. Rui Patricio Portugal Jersey. If I was to be selected, I wouldnt go with my family.Several potential Olympians have already voiced their concerns about the threat to their families the virus could pose, including golfer Danny Willett, and Pavey admits all the talk about sport feels wrong with the the large number of families already suffering. Pavey, 43, is hoping to compete at this summers Olympics Your heart goes out to these poor people who live in these countries, Pavey said.You see these heart-wrenching situations where theyve got these poor babies and the affected families.As a parent myself, and knowing how fortunate Ive been with two healthy children, you feel guilty talking about sport. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '