Nike classic retro shoes Cortez is known as "Forrest Gump" in China, and recently launched a new pair of colors Nike Cortez "Grey Suede".

The shoes are made of gray suede to create the upper. The midsole, the tongue and the heel are all decorated with bright orange accents. The casual temperament is more intense and absolutely versatile.

The color scheme is now available at overseas designated online stores, and friends who like it can learn more from other channels!
One of the favorite sneakers of American rap star Kendrick Lamar is the classic Nike Cortez. After the white version of Kendrick Lamar x Nike Cortez was released, another more topical red color has finally nike cortez sale released the official picture.

The shoes are mainly red, white and black. The laces are specially printed with white “DON'T TRIP”. The design of the ribbon is very special, and the word “damn” is placed on the toe of the head for its new album. The Chinese translation of "DAMN.", such an alternative Chinese slogan is also the first to appear in the design of shoes.
It will be officially released in February this year, priced at $100, and the eye-catching red dress is also integrated with Kendrick Lamar's personal element blessing. The simple and retro foot is also very visually identifiable, which is undoubtedly another must-have item for street hipsters. We will pay close attention to the release information.

Kendrick Lamar x Nike Cortez “Kung Fu Kenny”
Item No.: AR5131-610
Release date: February 2018
Offer price: $100 USD
If the past February is the "Death of February" for the sale of sneakers, it is absolutely no exaggeration!

The reason why it is called "Death in February" is not only because many shoes that are absolutely popular in the usual days, but also become common in this month's new products.

And because I look at my wallet after this month, I really want to bring a dog!

Among them, the black and red toes are even more mad, and even cause fighting in many places in China!