Close

A Nubear

App development for gaming

Hey, Guys, I need help in app development I want to make the Gaming app for my FYP this is my last year at my university.

A Nubear
    Hey Robert its great to see someone having interest in game development. well, what type of game you wanna make ..? explain!

A Nubear
    hey gless thanks for the reply. well I want to make 2D games it's easy that's why I need some software to develop games without coding or any site which can make me some games in apps?

A Nubear
    lol, I cant say app development is easy but there are many ways to develop a gaming app with software but there are not effective as many professional build apps for your type many companies have experts working to make top-notch apps their clients I would say you should take some help from mobile app development company experts and if you are looking for free app maker then this should be linked http://www.appsbar.com/ I not recommend you to this site becaues an app maker cant give you the best app .

A Nubear
    One more thing, you can contact David, he is one of the best react native app developer, he can help you regarding app development. his name is David, he's working in Canada, you can see his portfolio at Branex.